Friday, August 24, 2012

HFM

Anna is finally getting over Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease.  I could tell you how scary the high fevers were. Or I could tell you how pitiful her sore mouth was. But we are finally over all that awfulness so I'm just going to show you a few snapshots from the last two weeks.  We had a few good times, some ok times, and some really sad times. But we are better so just great times ahead for us!!
The afternoon before the fever started. Taking a bath in her toy basket.

Get Well Balloons from the Kremars.


Playing in her a tent.

A very pitiful moment, hidden among blankies and stuffed animals. She laid around like this many
different places over the course of the two weeks.  She rarely fell asleep but felt too bad to play.

Going stir crazy being locked up with me all week, Anna took to climbing on tables.

No comments:

 
Site Meter