Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Carousel Take 2

Anna's first carousel ride as in early August at the boardwalk.  I don't know if she liked it or not.  I think it was a bit much for her. She didn't cry or hate it per say but she was ready to get off and did not want to ride again.

Last weekend at the zoo she was VERY interested in the carousel, so we gave it a go.   Here's the happiest expression Allen caught on camera.



There were a few big smiles but only after many go rounds of not so happy faces so Allen had put the camera down. I think everything (lights, sounds, motion) was all still a bit much for her however she really did enjoy it a little this time. She also could not get her head around the fact that we would see Allen for a few seconds and then not see him again for a while, see him again, not see him, etc. She ended up calling for him most of the ride!


No comments:

 
Site Meter