If you checked the blog recently, you might have seen really short posts written in the first person directed towards Anna. You are at the right place, this is my blog, and those were written by me. However, they were written for a different private blog. I've been keeping a blog with short entries like those few you might have seen on this page for Anna since last August. Somedays I may do three or four entries and some days none. I almost always make the entries from my phone and that's where the mixup came from. The Blogger app was set to this blog not the other. Before I started the blog, I kept the same type of entries on paper in a journal but I didn't get to it all the time. Sadly or fortunately, I always have my phone nearby.
My hope is to capture the day to day memories before forgetting them. One day, I'll share the blog with her and if she's interested she'll have quite the record of events. It also gives me a reason to reflect each day on the amazing little girl we call our own. Reflecting means slowing down. Oh how I need to slow down. This picture seems like it was taken yesterday or maybe a week ago.
Sorry for the mix up, now back to your regularly scheduled program.
No comments:
Post a Comment