You'd expect us to be in full baby mode around here these days. I'm currently 36+ weeks pregnant and Baby 2.0's arrival is highly anticipated. However we are also playing up the big girl thing with Anna just to make sure she's comfortable with her "new" role when the baby gets here.
Allen and I gave Anna a new baby doll (sing with me -one that will open and shut her eyes!) and I made the new doll a bassinet complete with pillow and blanket as well as a Mei Tei. Here's a picture of Anna and "Kayla" in the Mei Tei. Kayla, as Anna has named her, sleeps with Anna, goes to the store with us, and is very "special" to Anna. She tells people, "Mama and Daddy bought her for me so I can be a Mama."
Another big girl event was Anna's first real haircut. I trimmed her hair at the beginning of the summer but I took her to a kid's salon this week for a "real" cut. She got somewhere between a half inch to a full inch cut off and it was done so quick I only remember to take pictures when she was done!
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment