Baking is so much more than making something sweet for breakfast. It's my way of being close to family even when they are states away.... I love you all.
I feel the same way about baking and cooking. I make lots of my mom and grandma's recipes just to feel close to them. Oh - and because they are yummy! :) This is a great picture - should be in a cookbook! I'd love the recipe and/or any of your other favorites if you share.
2 comments:
:) i was thinking about doing the same thing tonight or tomorrow. love you.
I feel the same way about baking and cooking. I make lots of my mom and grandma's recipes just to feel close to them. Oh - and because they are yummy! :) This is a great picture - should be in a cookbook! I'd love the recipe and/or any of your other favorites if you share.
Post a Comment