Monday, June 7, 2010

GNO

Girls Night Out Italiano Style

Ok - you got us - it wasn't a girls night out.  It was actually a girls night in - which means it was even better.  We got together and tried out some new recipes along with an old favorite of mine. 

The end result was perfection!!!

I forgot my camera - I know that sounds weird - but you'll have to make do with these cell phone pictures.

Appetizer - Fresh Bruschetta

This new recipe is a keeper!  Check it out here - BRUSCHETTA BITES
I can't say that we followed the recipe exactly - who does that?

Main Entree - Tried and True Chicken Picatta
  
This is my favorite and I love this recpie that I got from good friends.
This picture doesn't do it justice - you'll just have to trust me.

Dessert - Homemade Fake Cannolis

We weren't up for making cannoli shells, so this recipe worked out perfectly.
If you are up for trying a not so authentic cannoli that does a pretty good impersonation, 
here it is - Cannoli Fake Out!! 

No comments:

 
Site Meter