Monday, June 21, 2010

Housekeeping (or lack there of)

So awhile back, April 18th to be exact, I introduced a plant that lives at our house.  This plant had a strange growth that appeared to be the start of a bloom.  I was excited about what it was going to do so I promised a follow up blog entry. Well it was a total dud and nothing happened....until this week.

Just the other day I saw that the very same plant had this crazy bloom on it!  The blooms are fragrant but not overly so and they make a total mess on the floor around the plant.  I noticed at least two other blooms starting as well - so maybe the bloom in April was a warning bloom?


So as the name of this entry suggests, this and other camera grabbing
moments often distract me from doing any housekeeping... Oops.

No comments:

 
Site Meter