Here's a picture of the room decorations.
Table favors and centerpieces.
Making the rounds and saying hello.
Coolest gift ever - the PeaPod.
This baby is now ready for the beach!
"You think my belly is how big??"
Mom gave me two of the same thing in different sizes because it matches the colors of the nursery so well.
It was good for a laugh or two about twins!
So I threw my husband a curve ball, in the form of a stuffed giraffe, a cloth diaper, and two pins.
He manged to get the cloth diaper on the four legged giraffe,
although he fussed about four legs not being a fair test.
I believe his comment was that the pins aren't too sharp when he stuck himself.
See the puff quilt my aunt made - I can't wait for Baby S to enjoy it!
So it was back to work on Tuesday for us. Amid the chaos of a crazy fall season, my co-workers managed to surprise me with a baby shower at lunch today!
Here's the cake they made! I love all the crazy colors.
One thing for sure is that Baby S is loved and blessed already.
Thanks to all - you guys are the best!








No comments:
Post a Comment