Wednesday, October 27, 2010

orange gourd-like squash

Sunday we got together with the best neighbors ever - they are such good neighbors that even though they aren't true neighbors anymore they still get the best neighbors ever distinction in our book. 

While we were at the balloon festival on Saturday, they went to a pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins.  They were nice enough to pick one out for me too!  Mine was the biggest pumpkin something about resembling my belly or something.  There was also a pumpkin for Baby Shirley that was baby size.  We had awesome weather to be outside carving our masterpieces.  We had a great time and dinner was fantastic afterwards.  Ohh and I made an apple crisp with some of the apples we picked a few weeks ago - I LOVE that stuff.

We tried to mimic my maternity halloween shirt with our  pumpkin design - how did we do?

2 comments:

R. Schreiter said...

Great pictures -- I love your BABY pumpkin.

Jenna said...

ok so you look adorable in that shirt and love the pumpkin carving! So so cute!

 
Site Meter