Nothing too exciting to report which is why there hasn't been a blog update.
We enjoyed our first trick or treating here. Typically we turn off the lights and escape to the Y or to a friend's house. Yes, we have been Halloween bah humbugs in the past. We braced ourselves for hundreds of kids and only had about 50 come by the house. Extra candy for us. With the arrival of Baby S during holiday season, I've been shopping extra early for Christmas presents. I'm 85% or more done. Probably the first and last time Christmas presents will be done this early. I dared myself to be done by Thanksgiving. You think it's possible? I don't know... the last few may be hard to track down.
We've had our last trip before the baby arrives this past weekend. We visited with family and friends and had a pretty hectic weekend which left me feeling very pregnant Sunday night and Monday. You know - tired, swollen, and tired. :)
Speaking of being pregnant - everything is going very well. We've got 5-7 weeks to go with Baby S choosing the exact arrival date. I've been able to keep up exercising including going to Zumba class. Not sure if I'll make it to 40 weeks of Zumba but I'm certainly going to try. Everything has checked out great at our appointments - I'm doing well and the baby is growing on schedule. We are really happy with the practice we choose and like the midwives we are seeing. We toured the hospital and now we at least know which door to go in. I can't say my bags are packed for the hospital but I can say that I have thought about what should go into the bag.
I've kept myself under control and haven't splurge on much baby stuff. However, I just couldn't pass this up when my sister and I found it over the weekend.
What? Every baby needs a Clemson outfit.

No comments:
Post a Comment