From her 6 month check up today -14lbs 12oz and 26 inches. This puts her around the 25th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. No wonder her clothes are always too short before they are too small!
From her silly photo shoot last night -
![]() |
| Love this shot Allen got. |
![]() |
| Surprise! |
![]() |
| Hey! You! Let me out! |
![]() |
| Please. |
She loves the spindles on our kitchen table chairs. Now that she is sitting up so well, I put her in one backwards to play. (I had a hand on her too, of course.) She played the part of a caged animal very convincingly. She would grab a spindle in each hand and growl and gnash her nonexistent teeth. Sometimes she would even attempt to break through "the cage" with her mouth. At one point, Allen called her name to get her to look up at him and when she did she looked surprised when she saw him. It was a great moment, and I'm so glad Allen caught it. When she tired of the animal role, she switched to sweet, innocent eyes that could melt the coldest of hearts. If she remembers this look in a few years, I doubt she'll have trouble getting what she wants or getting out of trouble. We are in for it.




No comments:
Post a Comment