Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Time goes by

The days are slipping by here at our house.  (It is probably similar at your house.) I'm mean seriously, I'm planning first birthday stuff.  I hope that some of these moments will stick with me forever.  So that I can always remember the sweet smiles, the playtime, and the tentative first steps that are most likely just around the corner.

Of course, the camera isn't far away.  Ever.  We should name the camera, wouldn't you want to have a name if you were invited to every family event (even the little random ones in the middle of the week)? Hmm, I'll have to think about that.  So this unnamed member of our family, is a huge help to remembering all the moments of our little girl's life.  We are constantly running out of space on our hard drives.  Yes, I said hard drives, as in multiple full ones.  And I'm really not exaggerating about the space issues we have.

Enough chatter.  The whole point of this post is to share a few moments that will stick with me because of the camera. How about the name, Cam?

Anna's first cookie.

Homemade Gingerbread

Playtime under her highchair

Under the table

After taking her picture, she came over to say,
"Hi, Mama.  I love you so much, I just wanna squeeze you."

No comments:

 
Site Meter