Thursday, December 8, 2011

Anna's One! Part One

Thanksgiving weekend was pretty busy for us.  In three days we visited Allen's family, saw my parents, aunt, uncle, and new cousin who were in town visiting Abby, went on a hike with our nephew, did a little shopping (none of that crazy black Friday stuff, that's when we hiked), and celebrated Anna's first birthday.  Anna's first birthday. Wow. She's been here a whole year.  I've included some pictures from her birthday, and you'll have to take my word on the other stuff. I don't have the pictures to prove it.  At least not on this computer.

A look of disbelief, "You really are going to let me do this?"

Reading her new book.


She really liked the icing.

And the cookies.

Here's the cake I made for her.

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a beautiful cake! You are so creative. (And what a beautiful little girl, of course!!!)

 
Site Meter