Monday, December 19, 2011
Little Baker
Anna started her baking apprenticeship recently. So far she has mastered how to properly cover her arms with baking mitts. Wait, what?! :) She usually is at my feet in the kitchen and always gets into something she shouldn't right when I have two dirty hands!
I've got baking plans every day this week. You may wonder what I have left to bake considering I mentioned that we baked over 20 different cookies a few weekends ago. Well, the truth of the matter is, I can't eat any of those. Ha, pretty crazy huh? Anyway, I have a few dairy free cookies to make this week but more importantly to me are the goodies for Christmas morning breakfast.
Christmas morning breakfast translates to way too much yummy breakfast food in my world. My mom always had lots of different breads, fresh fruit, egg casseroles, etc for us to have Christmas morning. Now that Christmas is at my house, I've got some baking to do. Don't get me wrong, I love baking. So I'm in heaven. I made one type of bread this morning and another is rising now. The only problem I see is that I made four small loaves this morning and I'm already down to three! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment