Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Second Half

As I mentioned in the last blog, Anna had her first sick visit to the doctor on January 5th. I’d say we did pretty darn good getting her all the way to 13 months before a sick visit.  We went to the doctor because of a rash which apparently is sort of a celebratory rash.  In other words, the rash appears once your body kicks the virus to the curb.  So once the rash appears, you are most likely not contagious and feeling better.  Looking back at the Christmas pictures, I can see when Anna got sick.  I promise, the pictures look worse than she really was.  Promise.  She was her happy go lucky self 85% of the time.  The rest of the time she was content if being snuggled by someone.  Sometimes it had to be her Mama but mostly she was happy with her blankie and anyone who would hold her.   We figured she might have a little cold or it was all those teeth coming that had her out of sorts.  Who knew it was actually a virus?!

Anyway, here are the pictures from the second half of our Christmas break 2011.



No comments:

 
Site Meter