Wednesday, March 21, 2012

iPhone Pictures

You've probably noticed that sometimes I'm able to post a few times in a week, and then sometimes I don't post for a few weeks.  It probably has something to do with nap length and other things I have to do around the house.  Today I have a million other things to do but I'm posting pictures.  Usually, I try to get the million other things done during nap time but I thought I'd change it up a bit.

Anyway, this is something I can't believe I'm doing.  I'm going to post a bunch of pictures from my cell phone.  I can't believe I'm doing this because of how much $$ we have sitting on our counter in the form of a really nice Canon.  But you know, it's not always around my neck and the phone is always in my pocket. I've been taking "real" pictures everyday but there's something about the pure randomness of the cell phone shot that I wanted to share.

I simply love this girl.

When Allen saw this picture, he said he hoped she was pulling weeds not grass.

Living on the wild side.

Having a snack.

One of her favorite spots.

Testing out the new DIY sippy cup saver on one of our walks.

Fresh out of the shower.

Sharing a smoothie with Mama.

Testing out her playhouse the day we finished it.

Morning Hair and Morning Smiles.

Ready for a walk.

Reading in her playhouse.

St. Patty's Day Walk
Taking Duckie for a walk.

No comments:

 
Site Meter