Monday, May 24, 2010

On the Green

Can you spot the difference?

Picture 1

Picture 2

We went to the beach music concert on the green this past weekend. The concert was really crowded so we actually ended up across the street in the shade of some trees. It was nice on our side of the road, we could hear the music, enjoy the shade, and not be part of the mob scene.

Now - back to the difference between these two pictures. The difference is our luck. I don't know why this always happens to us - I have some theories - but people always sit RIGHT next to us. See the guy's elbow in the first shot? As I already mentioned, it wasn't that crowded on our side of the street, however this party of three plopped down right next to us. This incident wasn’t as bad as the last – that guy actually bumped into Allen a few times AND had super stinky cheese on his dinner. I mean super stinky cheese. Anyway, this group had hamburgers which smelled strongly but it wasn’t necessarily a bad smell.

This luck seems to follow me to Zumba class as well. Zumba is a high activity cardio dance class and you need some space. Now, I know my Zumba class gets really crowded but seriously folks - why do you need to stand within an arm's length of me? I've tried standing in different places around the room but someone always decides that they need to stand on top of me. I have hit (& kicked) a few people but that hasn't changed my luck...


Ah well - we enjoy the concerts and I love Zumba so C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I think it's just your magnetic personalities, people are drawn to niceness!! ;-)

 
Site Meter