Sunday, September 12, 2010

Go Tigers!


I know I shouldn't be too excited because we've played two nobodies but I can't help but be excited college fooball is here!  We were able to watch some football on tv yesteday - even if it was Duke vs. Wake and FSU vs. Oklahoma.   What an awful day for ACC teams... but don't get me started.

Last night, we had some friends over, and I attempted a second homemade ice cream recipe.  This time I went all out and made classic peach.  I also tried my hand at waffle cones - while it wasn't a disaster, I didn't get waffle cones out of the experiment.  The ice cream was great, and the odd waffle cookies were an interesting addition. 

Today we spent the day around the house cleaning and sprucing up the yard.  We supported my employer and bought some mulch which can be seen in the picture above.  Don't worry - I didn't lift any bags.  A friend helped us get it from the store by lending a set of hands and his pickup truck. (Thank You!)  It didn't take near as long as I feared to get it all spread, but there was need for a nap afterwards.


Night, y'all.

No comments:

 
Site Meter