She is beautiful!!!Mommy looks awesome too!!Congratulations to you both!Love,Mike and Sarah
She is gorgeous - love the name, too! Congrats Family Shirley! xoxo,Dan, Christy, and Jack
I'm so glad I got to meet you Anna Noel!!!!!!
It's so exciting - happy for all of you!!!She has so much hair, WOW!! Love to you, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Bill and Heidi
She is just beautiful, congratulations! We can't wait to meet her :)Blessings,Andy, Ashley & Gabriel
Congrats!! I am waiting for details!!! Looking forward to seeing more pics. I send my love to you and your family!!! Welcome to mommyhood!!Jamie, T and Alyssa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is beautiful!!!
Mommy looks awesome too!!
Congratulations to you both!
Love,
Mike and Sarah
She is gorgeous - love the name, too! Congrats Family Shirley!
xoxo,
Dan, Christy, and Jack
I'm so glad I got to meet you Anna Noel!!!!!!
It's so exciting - happy for all of you!!!She has so much hair, WOW!! Love to you, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Bill and Heidi
She is just beautiful, congratulations! We can't wait to meet her :)
Blessings,
Andy, Ashley & Gabriel
Congrats!! I am waiting for details!!! Looking forward to seeing more pics. I send my love to you and your family!!! Welcome to mommyhood!!
Jamie, T and Alyssa
Post a Comment