Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gifts

Anna has received more gifts in the mail than any two week old girl I know.  She's blessed to have so many generous people in her life.  You all are simply amazing and I'm so happy my daughter can call you friends and family.

Thank you.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.



With that said - this surprise gift came yesterday from the Jones family.


I LOVE these burp cloths! They are the perfect mix of being girlie but not too girlie! ;)

So I know what you are thinking - how do I get my hands on something so cute?

Easy enough - a friend from college ordered these from another friend from college who custom makes all types of adorable gifts.  Check out her business here!

I couldn't have a postcard with out a picture of my sweet girl - so here ya go....


Anna's still not sure about the bouncy seat but she tolerates it longer each day. 

No comments:

 
Site Meter