Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There's a Monster at the End of This Post

Besides loving that book and somehow not having a copy yet, there truly is a monster at the end of this post.

I overheard a conversation between Allen and Anna the other night.

It went something like this:

Anna- GROWL! UGH!
Allen - Wow!
Anna- ROAR! GRRR!
Allen - What else do you have to say?
Anna - GROWL! GRRR!
Allen - Well, I don't know who taught you to be a monster but you are really good at it. I'm proud of you.
Anna -  GRR! ARGH!
 
It's true.  She often sounds like she is a happy little monster rather than a little girl.  Always growling at something, usually her hand (toy, blankie, your hand, etc) as she tries to shove it in her mouth... you know little girl monster stuff.
 
 

Doesn't she look the part? Crazy hair, crazy expression, crazy monster noises.


Little monsters eat whatever is nearby - including Daddy's hands.

Or their own fingers!


Have to say it... she's the cutest monster I know!
 

No comments:

 
Site Meter