I found this great new sun hat at a little consignment shop my Mom, Nana, and I found downtown a few months ago. I hadn't been since the day we found it, but felt drawn to it last week when I went to the bank to deposit a check. Since it's just across the street from the bank, I figured I had nothing to lose. I was right, Anna got a cute hat! She wears it when we are out in the sun and hasn't attempted to take it off yet. Did I mention it's cute? And then put her in the hat, oh my! The combo is a show stopper! ;)
Maybe I'm biased, maybe not. What do you think?
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Nope I'm with you...shes beautiful!! Hat is great ... your not biased
And to think it was only $2!
Post a Comment