Sunday, August 15, 2010
Lucky Shot
Some may call this a lucky shot, I call it a patient shot.
Let me give you some background details on this picture.
Yesterday, the temperature was in the 90s and the humitity was in the 200s. I'm pregnant and he's not. I have a tendancy to overheat (a lot) and whine (a little) while he usually just lives in the moment.
So, I was sitting down in the shade wishing for a breeze while my very patient husband was watching for these lovely birds to feed. I'm not saying I didn't watch the humming birds OR that going to the botanical gardens wasn't my idea, but I did tire and overheat much sooner than he did.
So to give credit where credit is due - he's the patient one, and I'm one of the lucky ones who gets to claim this picture in our archives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment