Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Tiger in Town

One of our most dedicated blog readers is a good friend of mine from college.  She and her husband welcomed their new baby boy into the world this week.  This post is dedicated to the newest tiger in town and his proud parents. 

Welcome and Congrats!


We also had the opportunity to help decorate the baby's nursery with some of our photographs.  These animal pictures taken at the San Diego Zoo (tiger and zebra) and the Riverbanks Zoo (giraffe) are some of the pictures found in the new baby's room.  I'm not gonna lie, when she approached me for an idea for pictures in a nursery, I was quick to share something I had always thought about - zoo animals. 

So now with Baby S on the way, we are working through our animal pictures and making the final cut for the pictures that will be up in our nursery.  Rest assured the tiger will be there - as for the others we'll have to wait and see....

No comments:

 
Site Meter