Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Woah!

This is me...



















Why?

Because I got an email about my high school 10 year reunion that's being planned for this fall.  10 years - really?  I'm not that "old."  The year 2000 just doesn't seem so far away.  Wasn't it last week we were playing softball, going to prom, dislocating our knees, and heading to college?  Hmm.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the reunion because I'll be 9 months pregnant! 

(Now's when I should insert a picture of me looking even more surprised/shocked but I don't have one.)

Me - pregnant?!?!?!

WOAH!! :) :) :)

As you can tell, things are still slowly sinking in for us.  You'd think a growing belly, feeling the baby kick, attending childbirth classes, and so on would mean the idea that we are well on our way to being parents would stick, but it just seems so surreal at times.  But then again, maybe I do get it because there's a smile plastered on my face....

No comments:

 
Site Meter