So Saturday night, I had some dairy for the first time in six weeks. Of course we had some pizza and split a CookOut milkshake.
That night and Sunday morning went smoothly. She didn't seem to be any worse for the wear. I was hopeful.
Then after church, everything hit the fan. It was crystal clear, she most definitely has a dairy allergy or is very, VERY sensitive to it.
The crying, the spit-up, the dirty diapers, the rash..... poor little one.
She's doing much better today, still a little off but with no more dairy the end is near. We are still working on kicking the diaper rash too.
I read that babies bellies mature greatly after nine months so we will give it a try again then but for now we are dairy free.
I felt awful yesterday, she was clearly uncomfortable. Lots of crying, very little sleeping, lots of diaper changes which caused more crying because of the rash. She did get lots of diaper free time to help the rash. I'm sure this was the highlight of her day as she still loves to be naked.
In between the crying episodes, the sweet girl we know and love was there. It was just hard to find her. Wait, I love the crying girl too, ahh, you know what I mean.
Here's a picture of her during one of her "nap" times....notice the lack of sleep.
On an unrelated note - Blogger seems to be going cheap on us. The quality of this picture is terrible. It's so blurry and compressed. Blah. I shouldn't complain because Blogger's free but it is hard when it messes with my pictures. If you click on the picture to open it in a new window, it looks a lot better so the pixels are there but not at the same time.

2 comments:
She looks so sweet. Can't wit to hold her again.
Ahh I remember those days of trying to figure out what I was eating that triggered Gabriel...so glad you know for sure that it is dairy for Anna, poor girl! I hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment