I was talking to a friend about this earlier today and it reminded me of the picture I took to capture my awesomeness.
I started exercising again. Surprised? I went to Zumba the night before she was born and it took me 5 months to get back to it. I felt up to exercising awhile ago but finding the time was nearly impossible. I'm glad I found it though - I didn't realize how much I missed shakin' my booty to really loud dance music!
So, our Y has free childcare for up to two hours while you exercise. Anna does really well there and I usually hear something like, "Aww, the sweet one is here" when we arrive. However, I am not going to lie, I was worried about leaving her there the first time. Really worried. I thought all those silly things from, she's going to think I've abandon her to what if she's scared without me to what if she needs me. Like I said - SILLY.
Right after I left her on the first day, I ran into two friends on the way to Zumba. Did I mention they are both mommies? I don't know if they did it on purpose because they knew I was probably freaking out inside or if it just worked out but they distracted me and got me into class without a second thought about Anna. Ok, there was a second thought and maybe a third, but without a fourth thought I started dancing to Pitbull and Shakira.
So here's where my nominee for mother of the year comes in. When you sign your child in they get a name tag with their name and the time you dropped them off so you can't go over your two hour limit. It goes on their back so they can't pull it off.
I took this picture last Tuesday at 5:21pm to show Allen how well she was sitting up playing....
Yes, that sticker says 10:35! And I didn't notice the sticker until I reviewed the picture on the camera! Apparently, I hadn't looked at my child's back all day, which is why I'm nominating myself for Mother of the Year.
I think I have a chance at winning, don't you? haha
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You were just too busy looking at that pretty little face!! (and don't worry...that's happened to all of us, whether after the Y or after being at church!)
So you are saying we could win together?!? :)
Post a Comment