Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Movie Time

It was hot Hot HOT when we were at the beach last week.  Throughout the week we cooled Anna down with a variety of tricks - feet in the waves, buckets of water to splash in, and the family favorite of cool rags on her head while she was sleeping.  These all worked wonders until Friday when we had to pullout all the stops. After I covered every inch of her body I could with UPF clothing, she went straight into the ocean with me to ride the waves.  We were probably in the water for at least 40 minutes and she loved every minute of it!  We got "hit" with some bigger waves while we were in, and she got splashed in the face quite a few times. She seemed to really enjoy the salty taste of the water.



Special thanks to my dad (Pop) for making this video for us!
I hope you don't have any trouble viewing it.  Enjoy!

No comments:

 
Site Meter