Straight from our kitchen to your computer screen.
Saturday was our second culinary adventure with our good friends, Lisa & Aaron. Here's the first adventure. Well, I guess you could say third because this was one of our adventures but I never actually made the applesauce. Something about being pregnant and craving apple crisp day and night.
Second or third, it was a success. We have a year's supply of fantastic jam (at least), our house still smells like peaches, I'm sure even though we cleaned there are still random sticky spots around the kitchen, and Allen asked me this morning if it is possible to eat too many peaches. (I said no way.)
**Update** I guess my answer to Allen's question should be different because Anna threw up the peach we let her try. So yes, you can eat too much peach, even if it is only a slice.
No comments:
Post a Comment