So as I mentioned before, I ran out of space to share pictures so I had to get creative.
I hope that this works for you, and you are able to see pictures from our recent trip.
Things not to be forgotten about the beach trip of 2011:
Anna's first taste (literally) of salt water and sand!
10 adults and 2 babies on the beach
Anna's popup tent
Mexican Night complete with margaritas (spilled and unspilled)
100+ degree heat
All American Night and matching shirts
Nicolas
Riding the waves with Anna
Pop almost fainting at the restaurant (!!)
Anna's favorite toys of the week - an empty cereal box and a plastic container holding a few gumballs
Using a trash can to take a family portrait
Eating dinner in the living room because it was cooler
What did I forget??
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment