Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Playground

When my parents heard Anna was crawling they made a last minute trip down to see the action.  I think they claimed it was one last trip south before school started but I don't know.... :)

While they were here, we decided to take Anna to a local park to see if she likes real swings as much as she enjoyed her swing at the house.  BTW, we had to retire her swing because she kept attempting to climb out of it. 

I was disappointed to find out that the swings aren't meant for adults.  When I gave it a whirl, I shook the whole swing set.  Come on people, I'm not that heavy.  I also was reminded that slides are not meant for people with long legs.  Even with my findings, we had a good time (all 15 minutes) and we will be visiting the park again for sure.  We also took Anna swimming for one of the last times outside this year.  As always, she had a good time splashing and kicking around. 




 



No comments:

 
Site Meter