Sitting with friends.
Holding fairly steady.
Getting distracted.
Starting to lean while investigating the bear.
Attempting to not lean anymore by holding on to her toy bin.
I know what you are thinking? Why did Kate put that baby right next to an outlet? First, it's an eye sore in the picture and second, it's dangerous. Oh wait, maybe those two should be reversed. Anyway, I thought the picture would be cute and didn't think about the outlet until I snapped the first picture. By that point, I knew I couldn't move her and start over because I might not have the same compliant baby. So think of the outlet as a reference point to see just how far she was leaning over before I rescued her.
Perhaps one of my errands this week should be a stop at Lowe's to buy a blank outlet cover. Becaues let's face it, Anna's not going to be allowed to have a phone in her room for a long, long time. I wouldn't be able to afford the bill as much as she talks!






1 comment:
Not only is she super cute but I bet she was super glad to have her friend Zebra to help her out some.
Post a Comment