Anna's carseat nap yesterday was two and a half hours. That is the longest nap to date. Eating lunch out might have to happen more often!
Anna woke up today with a runny nose. She's had congestion problems before but now her nose is constantly running. She leaves a trail across my shirt as she cuddles with me. She's extra cuddly today (and a little grumpy) so I don't think she feels 100% like herself. Maybe this is why she took a good nap yesterday?
I enjoyed some homemade vegtable soup from my Nana for lunch. As a side I had bisquick drop biscuits made with almond milk. A perfect lunch for such a rainy day.
Some of you may know this but our external hard drive died a while back. We were able to recover some of the files but not all. It makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. Being the photographers that we are, we always back up in two places. Once on a hard drive and once on a disc. Not every picture makes it to the disc though. Only those deemed "good". So while we didn't lose much we still lost some. Since one of our backup systems is gone, I've been working to recreate it on a new drive. It's taking me longer than it should because I keep looking at the old pictures. 10 years of pictures contain a lot of awesome memories for us. I'm planning on sharing some of the old pictures I found.
Here's one -
I passed this old barn everyday on my way to work in Virginia. One day just before we left, we parked along side the highway and tried to capture the mystery of the old building. I think Allen did a good job because it's just as I remember it. Last time we were in VA, I realized this old barn was torn down. That's ok, I've got a picture thanks to our second backup system!

No comments:
Post a Comment