Tuesday was also Anna's two month birthday!
![]() |
| Here she is talking to me as I took her picture. |
I wasn't that worried about the shots at this appointment but I was really excited to find out Anna's weight. We always have a guess before she goes on the scale -
K - 10lbs 5oz
A - 10lbs 8oz
C - 10lbs ?oz (I don't remember if she got this exact with her guess, she was new to the game!)
What's your guess? Quick before you look make a guess. No cheating if you already know from Facebook! This is naked baby weight. Surprisingly she hasn't peed while being weighed at doctor's office. Apparently she saves that trick for her mama at home on her changing table. She did this twice yesterday after the doctor's appointment!
Here are her 2 month stats -
Anna's height is 23 and 1/4 inches which is in the 75 percentile. This is up 5 inches from birth.
Anna's head is 38cm around which is in the 25 percentile. Not sure how big her head was at birth? Bad mom, I know. Maybe its to block the memories of pushing! Nah - I remember it wasn't big somewhere below the 25 percentile. I just don't remember the exact measurement.
Do you have your guess ready for her weight?
Anna's weight is in the 50 percentile at 10lbs 9oz! That's 4 pounds since birth. Allen said, "No wonder she looks so big to us!"
So this time Allen wins. (I won at the one month checkup.)

No comments:
Post a Comment