Yesterday's breakfast.
I thought I was being sneaky and I was going to surprise Allen with these pancakes but he watched me do the whole thing.... He acted surprised though. I only realized my plan hadn't worked when I told him I was proud of myself for surprising him and he responded with, "Oh, I knew." :)
First ever cheesecake.
This was a long time in the making. First, I got a cookbook for my birthday last year from a friend. Second, I got springform pans from my sister for Christmas. Third, I got brave and bought the ingredients for yesterday's dessert. Beside the obvious Grand Canyon of Cheesecakes, it turned out pretty good. Looks don't matter, right? It's what's on the inside that counts!
After the excitement of a Valentine's Day breakfast with friends,
Anna's asleep in her swing.
Happy first Valentine's Day sweetheart!



No comments:
Post a Comment