Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Interview with Anna

How old are you today? 11 weeks and 5 days or 82 days

Nicknames: Too many to list…Mama just called me Peanut, and Daddy just called me BabyGirl.

Favorite food? Mama’s milk…is there anything else?

Favorite thing to do? I LOVE to be naked on my changing table. I wish I could be naked all the time but Mama says I have to wear a diaper sometimes.

Favorite people? Daddy and Mama

What’s your favorite toy? That’s tough… Jack (a Pirate Octopus, AKA Captain Calamari), Tigger, or Puppy (an Anna sized stuffed animal rattle)

Shower or the bath? Shower because I get cold in the bath.

Are you a morning bird or a night owl? I’m a Morning Bird because I’m very happy in the morning and sometimes at night I’m sad and cry a lot.

Cloth or Disposable? CLOTH!

Favorite color? I wear a lot of pink but I really like purple.

Favorite song? “Wrapped up in You” by Garth Brooks but sung by my Daddy

Right or Left? I'm not sure yet.

Plane or Car? Plane, because I don’t have to be all alone in my carseat

Favorite place to sleep? In my swing or on anyone who will hold me close

Any bad habits?  Umm, I like to pull on my ear, poke at my eye, or play with my hair when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Favorite saying? Do you mean for me to say or to hear? To say - Ah-goo. To hear – I love you, Anna.

Favorite number? 2

Photographer or Subject? Subject. I could have my picture taken all day everyday, it’s so much fun!

Paci or Fingers?  Well, if I can find my fingers, I do like them but the paci works too.

Favorite animal? Elephant. I have lots of elephants in my room and on my clothes. I even have one named Blue who is very soft and plays music for me.

Favorite season? Winter – I Love Snow! That reminds me of another nickname… SnowBaby.

Hugs or Kisses? That’s easy….both.

Do you take naps? Catnaps, of course!

Least favorite thing? Red lights and stopsigns. I hate when the car is stopped, I like to go, go, go!

Did you really answer all these questions by yourself? Yes.

Cross your heart? Well, ok maybe my Mama helped me. But the answers are all true. I promise!



Caught in the act...


1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm sorry to say but the other red head does that alot too!!!! LOL I guess she's in the right family!

 
Site Meter