NEWS FLASH --- Sleepers out. Cute dresses and real outfits in!
The Cooper Clan sent this adorable dress and it finally fits! But I was afraid her legs would be cold.... so of course she has jeggins under the dress.
Whatta ya know -she's hip!
I'm not sure what to think about this outfit though?!
One one hand it's adorable (x10) and on the other it makes her look so old!
hmmm.
Well her opinion is obvious...
Don't worry Anna, you still get to wear the sleepers.
I was just teasing with the news flash.
Actually to be fair to the outfit, she was asleep less than four minutes after this picture was taken. This cry had nothing to do with the outfit and everything to do with being tired. On that note, please excuse the pictures. I know they aren't the best but someone wasn't thrilled with a photo shoot this morning. She had already had a bath which was challenging by myself. She held up pretty well and I don't think she ate too much soap but she was worn out from the bath. Or maybe I'm worn out from her bath and she's not so grown up after all and just a baby ready for her nap.


1 comment:
Kate, she looks like Carson in the top picture.
Post a Comment