Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Question?

What do you get when you combine the following things for just a second?

-A full tummy
-A Soothie
-A Sound Machine
-A Boppy

Any ideas?

I'm sure you could guess this...


Seriously, I turned my back for a second and this happened.  She NEVER falls asleep that quickly.  She fights it for a long, long time.  Guess, I'll have to remember this combo and see if it works again next time.

Oh - the sound machine was set to the ocean waves - you think she'll actually sleep at the beach when we go this summer?

Maybe this summer but next summer we'll have to chase her I'm sure! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Alyssa still sleeps to her sound machine.. I think ours is set to Ocean as well. We enver go a night without the sound machine on. Fun times!!

 
Site Meter