Monday, January 24, 2011

A Donation

If you've known me for a while, you know my hair is long.  Really long for me.  I probably mentioned once (or twice) that my plan was to eventually donate my hair. 

Well the time has come... It's gone.

Before I left to get my hair chopped, I wanted to document just how long my hair really was.

Here's a picture -

Shoot, I forgot to look away from the live view screen.

















Ok - let's try that again.

Am I looking?  I can't tell.

















Come on, get it together.
Oops, I overadjusted. I didn't want half the ceiling.

















Really?  Have you ever used this camera before?
Almost perfect, but the perfectionist in me can't live with that.


















One mores shot - Anna's tired of posing.

finally.

















So that was before.

Are you ready for after picture?

Don't get me wrong, I like the new haircut but 10 inches is a lot of hair....

Pretty, huh?  Pretty short! :)

















Tomorrow I'm off to the post office to put my ponytail in the mail.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I like the hair cut! I need to do something but I don't know what. STRAIGHT/FINE hair just doesn't cut it anymore, but my hair doesn't like perms either SOOO I don't know?????

caroline said...

I love it! you're such a glowing mom! joe and i can't to come over and see you guys and your gorgeous baby!
xox
caroline

abby said...

I love the hair cut!!!

R. Schreiter said...

Nice! I wondered if you were waiting to get it cut at home.

elizabeth said...

I like it a lot--your hair is clearly well-suited to this cut because it looks so sleek and chic!

(I used to have my hair at this length--it looked...triangular.)

-k- said...

Thanks everybody! It's so refreshing - I love it. And now it takes no time at all to wash and dry - perfect for a new mama!

 
Site Meter