Friday, January 7, 2011

Playtime

 Anna and I had some playtime today.


What does that mean for a month old and her mama?  It means she had some tummy time on her playmat, and I had some photographer time.  Anna needs tummy time to work on her neck muscles, and tummy time can be completed in five easy steps.

 Step 1 - Preparing for the big feat. "You want me to do what?"

 Step 2 - Lift Off!  "See, I can too do it."

Step 3 - Exhaustion. "Don't ever make me do that again!"
 Step 4 - Possible second attempt?  Nah, just more exhaustion.  "I told you, I don't want to do it again."

Step 5 - Mama to the rescue.  "Ahh, now I feel better." 

Anna x 2 = my favorite picture of the day.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Great pictures Kate! Love the last one!

susan said...

Step 2 looks like your mom! I see a resemblence :)

abby said...

I l-o-v-e theses!! Yay tummy time!

Anonymous said...

Great photo story!

 
Site Meter