We had our final Christmas celebration on Sunday with some of our good friends.
It was good to catch up, and a great way to wrap up the holiday season.
What can I say? They love her so much, we couldn't get them to smile at the camera! :)
So with our Christmases officially over, I have no excuse now for leaving the decorations up. Hmm, I guess that will be a chore this week. Poor Anna, she doesn't know our house without the decorations. Each night Allen's been holding her near our tree so she can see the lights. He reminds her that they won't be there forever, so she has to enjoy them now. So sweet.
Christmas is always special but WOW every Christmas from now on has a lot to live up to -
a new baby, first Christmas at our house, a baby, snowy Christmas in NC, a baby, lots of family at our house, a baby, first Christmas Eve service at our own church, a brand new lovely baby....
I can't wait for Chrismas 2011! My mom tells the story that the day they put the tree up for my first Chrismas was the day I first walked. Nothing like a little motivation to get me moving. I was eleven months, and Anna will be a year when ours goes up. Hmm, what comes around goes around right?
So - see ya next Christmas!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment